Troubleshooting for Smart blinds
My FYRTUR roller blind is not working, what should I do?
After plugging in the signal repeater for the first time, it may take a couple of minutes for all the electronic parts to start communicating together. This is the same if it is unplugged or if there is a power shortage.
If delays persist, the blind is not moving, and the remote control does not respond, try the 3 steps below to solve the problem:
Step 1 – Charging and installation.
Step 2 - Resetting.
Step 3 - Pairing.
Step 1 - Charging and installation
Check if the battery in the blind and in the remote is fully charged and working. Charge or exchange if needed. Make sure the batteries and all components are installed correctly.
- Plug in the signal repeater.
- Install the charged battery in the blind.
- Install/exchange the charged battery in the remote control.
- Check the remote control function.
- Press the down button to make the blind go down.
Note - if the remote control function is not working, the blind may have lost its connection. If the blind is still not working after step 1, proceed to step 2 and 3.
Step 2 - Resetting
Make sure to reset the remote control, the signal repeater and the blind according to the information below.
- Press the pairing button 4 times within 5 seconds.
- A red LED light will flash, indicating that it has been reset.
- Press once for about 1 second.
- A white light will flash when it's ready.
- Press and hold both buttons for 5 seconds.
- A white LED light will flash 4 times, indicating that the blind has been reset.
Step 3 - Pairing (A and B)
Make sure to successfully pair the remote control, the signal repeater and the blind according to the information below.
A. The signal repeater must be paired first
Place the remote control close to the signal repeater. Press the pairing button on the remote control until the red light flashes and is then steady again. It will take around 10 seconds. A white light will begin to dim and flash one time to indicate that it has been successfully paired.
B. Pairing the remote control and blind
- Quick press on both buttons on the blind. This will wake up the device and make it ready for pairing for 2 minutes.
- Hold the remote close to the wireless blind you want to add, and no more than 2 inches away from the blind.
- Press and hold the pairing button on the remote for at least 10 seconds.
- A red LED light will shine on the remote. On your wireless blind, a white LED light will begin to dim and flash until the devices have been successfully paired.
After going through these 3 steps, you will most probably be able to control and operate your blind again. If your blind is still not working, please try again to reset and perform the pairing.